Tuesday, April 7, 2015

College Writing Review

I have done so much writing in my college career. It hasn't been as much as others, because I am a science major. I have done many papers throughout my semesters, and I feel that my writing has greatly improved. I think this semester has definitely helped me to improve, because every class I am in has some writing aspect to it.
Specifically with this class, I feel that I have improved with my writing creatively. I am a science major, so I am not very artistic or creative. This class has helped me with being more creative in my storytelling. I have gotten very great feedback from my classmates and from our teacher! This has helped me improve so much! I can look back through my stories and see my improvement every week!



1 comment:

  1. This semester there are so many science majors and engineers in the class... and the creativity of all the Storybooks and Portfolios is fabulous. Which just goes to show: we are all so creative, and I like to think that the kinds of creativity in here can spark ideas in the world of science too, and vice versa! :-)

    ReplyDelete