Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week 12 Famous Last Words

The end of this semester is almost here! That is a thought that has been on my mind for the past week. I am graduating in a month. Is this real life?

I have been working really hard to prepare for the end of the semester. I have three big papers due, so I am trying to get ahead in this class. I want to finish early, so that I can focus on my three papers. I wrote my third story for my storybook project today, and I am proud of that story. I really like the story that I chose and the way that I chose to tell it. My storybook is about mothers and the story I told is about a mother that lost her child. I think it is a great and necessary addition to my storybook. I am looking forward to finishing this project.

It is really hitting me that I am about to be done with school for at least a year. Since I did not get into pharmacy school, I am spending the year working and saving money. I am moving to Edmond to live with my best friend at the end of the summer. We just signed for our apartment a few weeks ago. I start working at my job at Walmart Pharmacy full time as soon as school is over. I hope to transfer to a Walmart Pharmacy in Edmond, so I can stay with the same company. I really enjoy working for Walmart. It is just so crazy to me that school is almost over. I am about to graduate with a Bachelor's degree! I am really looking forward to the next year. I hope to gain a lot of experience working in a pharmacy full time. Also, I am applying for pharmacy school again. Hopefully, this will have a better outcome than last time. I have learned a lot since I last applied, so I'm hoping for a positive outcome!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilary! Congrats on almost being done! Woohoo! I remember reading your storybook earlier and I loved it. That’s exciting that you’re moving to Edmond and living with your best friend. Good luck with finals and I hope you get into pharm school in the next round! My best friend is at OU pharm right now and she seems to be really liking it!

    ReplyDelete