Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Gen Ed Review

When I first saw all of the Gen Ed requirements for OU, I was not excited. I did not want to take all these extra classes that did not seem important at all. When I started to take these classes, I actually got excited. There were so many options, and I could almost always find a class that I knew I would enjoy. My Gen Ed requirements were mostly filled with music for non-majors classes, because I love music. Those classes and my other ones have given me so much knowledge in subjects I would have never considered before. These include many women and gender studies classes, Islamic law, and even this class. I have learned so much from all of them, and I am glad that OU has this requirement.



1 comment:

  1. And once again, I am so glad to hear this, Hilary!!! I look at the Gen. Ed. course listings, and I get excited too. There are so many topics to choose from, and OU students are really lucky that we have such an amazing Fine Arts program, with all those music and dance and theater classes! I love sharing announcements about the great musical events that are always taking place at OU. :-)

    ReplyDelete