Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Online Education Review

I have taken many online courses throughout my college experience. I love the freedom they provide by not having to attend a class at certain times on specific days. Online courses give you the freedom to do your coursework whenever you want. Even though I like the freedom, I do like some structure in my online classes. I like specific deadlines and multiple deadline. This helps me to keep up with the work, and not put it off until the last minute. This class gives me many deadlines and it helps me to not get behind. I am in another online class this semester that only gives unit deadlines. These units have many assignments. I find myself putting this work off until the last minute. I love online classes. I always try to take them, if possible.



1 comment:

  1. This is great, Hilary: I am so glad to meet people who are as enthusiastic about online opportunities as I am. For me, it is exactly that combination of freedom AND structure that makes it work so well. You are the first person who has written a blog post for this assignment, so thank you for that! :-)

    ReplyDelete